Sindh Union Council And Community Economic Strengthening Support (SUCCESS) Programme
- 12 May, 2016
SUCCESS Programme is based on the Rural Support Programmes’ (RSPs) social mobilisation approach to Community Driven Development (CDD). Social Mobilisation centers around the belief that poor people have an innate potential to help themselves; that they can better manage their limited resources if they organise and are provided technical and financial support. The RSPs under the SUCCESS Programme provide social guidance, technical and financial assistance to the rural poor in Sindh.
SUCCESS is a six-year long (2015-2021) programme funded by the European Union (EU) and implemented by Rural Support Programmes Network (RSPN), National Rural Support Programme (NRSP), Sindh Rural Support Organisation (SRSO) and Thardeep Rural Development Programme (TRDP) in eight districts of Sindh, namely: Kambar Shahdadkot, Larkana, Dadu, Jamshoro, Matiari, Sujawal, Tando Allahyar and Tando Muhammad Khan. For more information please see a short video
- The women leaders of Interior Sindh
- Some problems demand radically different solutions
- Unlocking Women’s Self-Confidence: success stories from Rural Sindh
- Adding men to the conversation of gender equality
- Tajik Women in Income Generation Activities
- Women Empowerment: On Differing Ideologies and Cultural Systems
- A Never-Ending Journey to Hell
- Exploring the many barriers to a girl’s education in Sindh, Pakistan
- Who Run The World? Girls!
- Counting the uncounted: The economic contributions of women in rural Sindh